Phil Meador Advantage Care Introductory Prepaid Maintenance Program
Phil Meador Toyota is pleased to include Phil Meador Advantage Care in the purchase price of your new or pre-owned vehicle. This plan will help insulate you from the rising cost of covered service for one year or 15,000 miles (whichever comes first). You will also have the confidence in knowing the maintenance is performed by skilled technicians.
Phil Meador Advantage Care provides coverage when you:
BUY A VEHICLE
To help keep your vehicle maintained to ensure good operating condition.
LEASE A VEHICLE
To help you satisfy your lease obligation to maintain your vehicle.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Help lock in your vehicle maintenance costs at today’s prices.
- All maintenance is performed by skilled technicians.
- Confidence that your maintenance is done right.
- Complete history of all of your covered maintenance services performed under this program.
- The plan is transferable (one time) to another owner in a private sale. $50 transfer fee applies.
You will receive a prepaid maintenance package that fits conveniently in your glove compartment. When you take your vehicle in for its scheduled service, simply present your Phil Meador Advantage Care coverage service card to your Phil Meador Toyota service representative. Your trained technician already knows what is covered under your plan, which can save you time whenever you bring your vehicle in for service.
Approximately 30 days prior to your scheduled service, you will receive a service reminder based on your individual driving characteristics.
COMPUTERIZED SERVICE HISTORY
At the end of the plan term, you will receive a detailed Computerized Service History of the covered maintenance performed on your vehicle.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Phil Meador Advantage Care coverage also provides you with 24-hour roadside assistance for the full term of your agreement. Full-term coverage includes (parts and fluids not included):
- Lockout Protection
- Flat Tire Changes
- Jump Starts
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Towing for Mechanical Breakdown and Collision Recovery
The following services will be performed at each scheduled visit.
- Oil and Filter Change
- Multi-Point Inspection, that may include:
Fluids inspected and replenished:
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Clutch Master Cylinder
- Windshield Washer
- Power Steering
- Transfer Case (applicable vehicles)
Visual Inspection of:
- Air Filters (Cabin and Engine)
- System Hoses (cracking/leaks)
- Drive Belts (cracking/damage/wear)
- Axle Boots (damage/leaks)
- Shock Absorbers/Suspension
- PCV Valve (if applicable)
- Cooling System
- Exhaust System/Muffler
- Tire Wear
- Tire Pressure Check and Adjustment
- Windshield Wipers
The multi-point inspection of critical components in your vehicle can help save you money by identifying potential problems, such as excessive wear. Early detection can reduce the possibility of a part failure.