Technology is taking over everything and your vehicle is no exception. Every new model that comes out has some sort of technology included in the features. The 2020 Toyota Prius is one hybrid model with plenty of available technology features. These features range from entertainment, safety and convenience features. There six technology features available for your driving pleasure. For more information on each feature keep reading!
Technology in the 2020 Toyota Prius
- Apple CarPlay® The 11.6-inch screen allows you to connect to your iPhone® to access directions, make calls, send messages and control your music. This allows you to keep more of your focus on the road and not on your phone.
- Amazon Alexa. With the Toyota+Alexa app you can use your voice to give Alexa commands. You can tell her to change the song, give you news, check the weather and control smart-home devices.
- Available color Head-Up Display. This system displays information like speed and Hybrid System Indicator info onto the windshield. This keeps you from having to look down to check for this information.
- Three USB ports. Charge your phones or play your music through the USB ports. There are two USB ports in the back and one media port in the front.
- Qi-compatible wireless charging. Charge your Qi-compatible devices on the nonslip wireless charging surface. Don’t worry about cords getting in your way by taking advantage of this feature.
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) with Intelligent Parking Assist (IPA). The ICS system will scan for stationary objects while you are parking. If it senses something it will send an alert, reduce engine power and apply brakes. IPA will guide your steering while you control the gas and brake when parking.
Read more: What Toyota Vehicles are Hybrids?
Test drive the 2020 Toyota Prius
If these technology features sound tempting, then this is the hybrid model for you. Schedule a test drive of the 2020 Toyota Prius at Phil Meador Toyota today! If you would like to learn more about the Toyota Prius, contact us and our staff will gladly help you.