Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
The best new cars make the best used cars!
If you are thinking about buying a used vehicle, you may be worried about the reliability and condition of that vehicle. When you buy a Toyota Certified used vehicle you don't need to have those worries! You have the same of mind that comes with buying a new Toyota
Certified Toyota's undergo a rigorous inspection process that is dictated by Toyota to ensure that every vehicle upholds the highest standards. Once a vehcile meets those standards, Toyota gives the buyer a wrranty and stamp of approval stating that the car is in quality condition. That means you know you can drive away knowing that if something major goes wrong, Toyota and your authorized Toyota dealer will honor the warranty!
The Toyota Certified Advantage
- 12-month /12,000 mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year / 100,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 1-year of Roadside Assitance
- 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection
- Carfax Vehicle History Report
- Financing at new car rates
- Reconditioned to Toyota' exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians.
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the US and Canada
Each vehicle up for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.