What Safety Features Does My 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Have?
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is the ultimate SUV for urban drivers. It delivers more power, better fuel economy, and advanced safety features than its competitors. The Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS 2.0) and Star Safety System™ are standard on all 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims. It is equipped with up to eight airbags, including driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver, and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver’s knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags. What’s more? Let’s unlock the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid safety features right here at the Phil Meador Toyota blog post.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
More Content for You: What Are the Most Budget-Friendly Toyota Cars in Pocatello, ID?
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – Star Safety System™
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – Additional Safety Features
- Front and Rear Parking Assist
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Eight airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Anti-theft system with alarm and engine immobilizer
More Content for You: Exploring the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
Experience the New Toyota RAV4 Hybrid at Phil Meador Toyota
Don’t just take our word! Experience the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid safety features by yourself at Phil Meador Toyota in Pocatello, ID, or call us at 833-940-0542 to schedule a test drive! Once you’re ready, our sales team can guide you through our new incentives & rebates.