Premier Ultimate Vehicle Protection protects your investment from the inevitable road hazards ahead.
Premier Tire, Wheel & Rim Protection
- Covers damage caused by glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails and other road hazards
- Covers all costs related to the repair or replacement of tires, wheels and rims
- No limit on the number of occurences, mileage or claim benefits
- Covers replacemnt tires for the duration of the cotnract
- Includes cosmetic wheel damage coverage
Paintless Dent Repair Protection
- The Paintless Dent Repair process permanently removes door dings and minor dents
- Designed for the automotive community by auto manufacturing teams, the process will not harm your vehicle's factory finish
Key Replacement Coverage
- Unlocks your vehicle
- Replaces your key(s) and/ or transponder
- Reprograms your keys as needed
- 24-hour home lock-out assistance
- Replacement of ANY key on your Safe-Key-tagged key ring
- Emergency message relay to up to three emergency contacts
- Retrieval and reward system that motivates anyone finding your keys to return them*.
- Driver's Valet Assistance Program includes towing, taxi assistance and rental vehicle reimbursement if replacement keys can't be made at the time and location of the incident
- Car Rental Agency Discounts
- *Safe-Key Retrieval and Reward System may not be available in all regions
For Maximum protection... Our Premium Plus Plan
The premium Plus plan provides extended service for vehicles beyond the manufacturer's warranty. Among the items not covered, (but not limited to) are:
- The maintenance services and parts described in the Manufacturer's Maintenance Schedule for your vehicle.
- Other normal maintenance services and parts including but not limited to, engine/transmission tune-up, alignments, wheel balancing, filters, spark/glow plugs and wires; brake pads, linings and shoes; manual clutch disc, pressure plate, release bearing and release fork, and throw-out bearings, clutch hydraulic parts, pulleys, belts, and hoses.
- Glass, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, fuses, tires, wheels, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, paint and body/frame items, exhaust system, brake rotors and drums, shock absorbers, batteries, carburetor and throttle body, emission and EGR systems, linkage and cables, freeze plugs, radiator and heater core, oil pressure sending unit, coolant temperature sending unit, thermostats, mounts, and sound system speakers.
- Anti-theft systems and radio equipment not installed by the manufacturer. Manufacturer installed systems are limited to repair only.
This coverage is the same as the premium Plus Coverage except:
- This coverage may only be sold on vehicles that are still under full factory warranty at the time of sale and have extended factory powertrain coverage for the remaining term of this contract
- We will not pay for any loss covered by your manufacturer's full warranty or extended powertrain warranty, regardless of whether they honor such warranty.
National Warranty Corp.
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance - Provides reimbursement for towing, flat tire change, emergency gas delivery service, battery-jump service, key-lockout service, and trip interruption
- Transferable - May be transferred to the new car owner - that can add value to the resale of your car
- Substitute Transportation - Provides for limited transportation expenses in the event that your vehicle becomes inoperable due to the failure of a covered component
- Nationwide Assistance - Your coverage is good throughout the continental united states, Hawaii and Canada
- Choice of Deductible - Most vehicles qualify for deductible options of $0, $50.00, $100.00, or Disappearing Deductible
- Gasoline Engine Unit - All internal lubricated parts; crankshaft, main bearings, connecting rods, rod bearings, pistons, rings, pins, camshaft , bearings, timing gears and chain, valves, lifters, springs, guides, push rods, rocker arms, shaft and supports, oil pump, cylinder block, cylinder liners, cylinder barrels and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged by a mechanical breakdown of an internal lubricated covered part. Water pump, timing belt, flywheel, interface manifold, valve cover, fuel pump, fuel sending unit, fuel injection pump, EFI module and injectors. Supercharger, turbocharger and housing if damaged by failure of any internal lubricated part. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Front Suspension - Upper and lower control arms and shafts, ball joints and bushings, spindles, wheel bearing and races, king pins and bushings, stabilizer bar and bushings, springs and spring insulators, struts (leaking only)
- Diesel/Rotary Engine Unit - All of the parts indicated above plus diesel fuel injection pump, injectors, fuel lines and vacuum pump. Rotary engine shaft, rotors, seals, bearings and case on rotary engines. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Transmission Unit (Automatic) - All internal lubricated parts; pumps, servo units, planetary gears, bearings, shafts, pinions, clutches and bands, vacuum units, torque converter, pressure regulates and control valves. The transmission case if caused by the failure of an internal lubricated covered part. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Transmission (Manual)/ Transfer Case - All internal lubricated parts; bearings, shafts, forks, bushings, spacers, plates, spacers gears, synchronizers and rings; mechanical lubricated components within the overdrive housing; pins, springs, washers, and keys. The transmission and transfer case housings if caused by the failure of an internal lubricated covered part. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Front wheel drive - all internal lubricated parts contained within the Drive Axle Housing including bearings, races, keys, washers and spacers. The drive axle housing if damaged by an internal lubricated covered part. Constant velocity joints, U-Joints, propeller shaft, and axle shafts. Front locking and automatic hubs. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Rear wheel drive - All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing, bearings, shims, supports, caps, ring gear, p[inion gear, side gears, keys, washers and spacers. Housing if damaged by failure of an internal lubricated covered part. Constant velocity joints, u-joints, propeller shaft, and axle shafts. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Front Wheel Steering - Rack and pinion assembly, cylinder gears, worm and control valve, steering shaft and coupling, power steering pump; tie rods and tie rod ends, idler arm, pitman arm, drag link, bearings, bushings, rollers, shims, spacers and washers. Steering gear housing if damaged by a failure of an internal lubricated part. Fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair
- Brakes (non ABS) - Master Cylinder and power booster, wheel cylinders, lines and fittings, disc brake calipers. Fluids are covered in conjunction witha covered repair.
- Air Conditioning (Factory or Dealer Installed Only) - Condenser, evaporator, receiver-dryer or accumulator, compressor, clutch and field coil, fan or blower motors, fluids are covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Electrical - Alternator or generator; voltage regulator, starter motor and solenoid, windshield wiper motor, manually operated electrical switches, wireless harnesses, window motors and regulator, horn buttons and horns.
- Seals and Gaskets - Seals, sealing boots and gaskets for engine, transmission, front and rear wheel drive, steering and air conditioner parts. Coverage does not apply to carburetor or exhaust gaskets. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal and not a covered breakdown.
- Rental reimbursement - We will reimburse you up to $25.00 a day for substitute transportation in the event of a covered mechanical breakdown.
Air conditioning instrument panel control assembly, air conditioning power module, air conditioning and heating duct door actuators and servos, expansion valve, electronic instrument cluster, instrument panel gauges, navigation trip computer, voice alert, message center, power antenna, power seat motor, convertible top motor, power sun roof motor, electronic seat belt monitors, power door lock actuators, electric mirror motors and controls, cruise control transducer, servo and resume solenoid, cooling fan motor, cooling fan and fan clutch. Electronic combination entry system, neutral safety switch, brake light switch, ignition key warning buzzer, field tank and lines, fuel injection sensors and control module, electronic distributor, electronic spark control unit, ignition coil, electronic relays, all factory installed computers, computer control proms, electronic ride leveler system (excluding sensors), transmission, power steering and engine oil coolers (factory installed only); vacuum regulators and high-low vacuum switches, electronic passing gear (kick down) switch; speedometer cable, windshield wiper delay module, steering wheel tilt assembly, four wheel steering system, rear window defroster (repair only). The following Auto-Lock Brake System (ABS) Components: electronic control module, sensors, wheel cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, power booster, wiring harness, master cylinder proportioning valve, hydraulic (brake) lines and fittings.
Wear and Tear Option
A gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear is not covered unless the wear and tear option has been purchased. Wear and Tear is defined as a component that has not failed but does not meet the manufacturer's tolerances or specifications.