2019 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum
- Type: New
- Model: Highlander
- Trim: Limited Platinum
- Body: 4 Door Wagon
- Exterior: Gray
- Stock#: T24940
- VIN #: 5TDDZRFH3KS966058
- Engine: V6, 3.5L
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive: 4WD
- Driver knee airbags
- Front fog/driving lights
- Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
- Leather/metal-look shift knob trim
- Simulated wood/metal-look dash trim
- Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
- Roof rails
- Video Monitor Location: Front
- Trip computer
- External temperature display
- Auxilliary engine cooler
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.3 s
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Electrochromatic rearview mirror
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Turn signal in mirrors
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Heated windshield washer jets; Wiper park
- Driver and passenger heated-cushion; driver and passenger heated-seatback
- Rear heat ducts with separate controls
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Power liftgate
- Safety Connect
- Power remote trunk release
- Front and rear reading lights
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Leather seat upholstery
- Bucket front seats
- Rear captain chairs
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Heated steering wheel
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Interior air filtration
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Cargo area light
- Max cargo capacity: 79 cu.ft.
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV125
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-dash
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Strut front suspension
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Coil rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Independent rear suspension
- Double wishbone rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Chrome grille
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Permanent locking hubs
- AC power outlet: 1
- Curb weight: 4;508 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 6;000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 192.5"
- Overall Width: 75.8"
- Overall height: 68.1"
- Wheelbase: 109.8"
- Front Head Room: 39.8"
- Rear Head Room: 37.8"
- Front Leg Room: 44.2"
- Rear Leg Room: 38.4"
- Front Shoulder Room: 59.3"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 59.6"
- Front Hip Room: 57.2"
- Rear Hip Room: 57.1"
- 3rd Row Head Room: 35.9"
- 3rd Row Leg Room: 27.7"
- 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 55.0"
- 3rd Row Hip Room: 45.6"
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Transmission hill holder
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Cargo tie downs
- Rear area cargo cover: Roll-up
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver; passenger and rear
- Seatback storage: 2
- Tires: Width: 245 mm
- Tires: Profile: 55
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Diameter of tires: 19.0"
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Liftgate window: Flip-up
- Rear door type: Power liftgate
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Body-colored bumpers
- Window grid antenna
- 4 Door
- Selective service internet access
- Driver airbag
- Universal remote transmitter
- Manual child safety locks
- Rear View Camera
- Lane Departure Warning: Active
- Forward Collision Mitigation : Toyota Safety Sense P
- Rear Collision Warning : Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Fuel Consumption: City: 20 mpg
- Garage door transmitter
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 26 mpg
- Keyless ignition w/ push button start & keyless door entry
- Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
- 5 USB ports
- Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
- Driver seat memory
- Cooled front seats
- Remote power door locks
- Front exterior parking camera
- Power windows
- Left exterior parking camera
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Right exterior parking camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Front and rear reverse sensing system
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Halogen projector beam headlights
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Ambient lighting
- 1st; 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Rear air conditioning with separate controls
- 60-40 Third Row Seat
- Manual Folding Third Row Seat
- Express open/close glass sunroof
- Rear spoiler: Lip
- Navigation system with voice activation
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Digital Audio Input
- In-Dash single CD player
- MP3 player
- Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: JBL GreenEdge
- SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Surround Audio
- Total Number of Speakers: 12
- Braking Assist
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Wheel Diameter: 19
- Wheel Width: 7.5
Highlander Hybrid Limited
Highlander Hybrid Limited
Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum
Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email our sales consultants for complete vehicle specific information.
All prices plus, tax, title, license, and $389 Dealer Doc fee. All standard factory incentives available to all customers applied in lieu of special financing. $750 Toyota Military Rebate that is valid for any honorably discharged U.S. military personnel within one year of service and Household members of eligible qualifying military personnel. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Phil Meador Toyota.